As a measuring tool for detecting the number of lightning strikes in a certain area, the lightning counter has been accepted by the majority of users. The accuracy of counting is of great concern to users, and it directly affects the judgment of the degree of lightning damage. 0769-8323 8609 / 134 2515 7172 Consult
As a measuring tool for detecting the number of lightning strikes in a certain area, the lightning counter has been accepted by the majority of users. The accuracy of counting is of great concern to users, and it directly affects the judgment of the degree of lightning damage. The ZP-LC-D lightning counter produced by our company, after a large number of tests and field proofs, is superior to similar products at home and abroad in terms of counting accuracy and ease of installation and use.
General principles of lightning counters
The lightning counter is composed of lightning pulse detection head and pulse counting and display circuit.
The lightning pulse detector (probe for short) is an inductive detector used to detect the presence or absence of lightning pulses. When the lightning pulse detector senses the lightning pulse, it outputs a pulse signal, sends it to the pulse counting and display circuit, and increases the display value of the digital tube by one. The pulse counting and display circuit adopts a low-power CMOS circuit, and the digital tube is turned on through the "display" button, so the power consumption is extremely low at ordinary times, and the built-in memory battery can work continuously for six months to one year. When the external power supply is connected, the digital tube will automatically display the count value and charge the battery at the same time.
According to the number of display digits, it is divided into unit lightning counter and double lightning counter. Of course, it can be made into multiple positions, but a larger shell must be used and the circuit board must be redesigned.
Functions and Features
○ Accurate counting
○ Strong anti-interference ability
○ is easy to use and install, and can also be used with various lightning protection devices and equipment
○ The counter is equipped with a memory battery (nickel-cadmium battery 3.6V/60MAh), which can record and store data without external power supply.
Product type: current type.
Product dimensions: 90×65×36 mm (see picture)
Shell and waterproof rating
○ Material: PBT flame retardant material, UL94-V0
○ Color: off-white
○ Waterproof rating: IP20
Installation and use of lightning counter
Lightning counters are generally used with power surge protectors, and can also be used alone to detect the number of lightning strikes on any equipment with a grounding wire. Even after changing the lightning pulse detector, it can be used as a counter for any signal.
1. Installation: The lightning counter is installed on 35mm standard electrical rails. Place the lightning pulse detector close to the grounding wire or down conductor that discharges the lightning current and bind it firmly. The maximum distance shall not exceed 50 cm. Connect the power cord to the power terminal of the lightning counter (according to user needs, it can be designed to use various AC and DC power supplies).
2. Use: When there is an external power supply, you can check the count value displayed by the lightning counter at any time. In the absence of an external power supply, you must press the "Display" button to see the displayed count value (the power consumption will increase greatly at this time, and the time should be shortened as much as possible).
Special: When installing and using outdoors, you should pay attention to waterproof measures.
3. Clear (reset): When the double-digit lightning counter has counted 99 times, the display value will automatically return to "00"; when it is necessary to clear (reset) other values, just use a wire to short the counter on the counter. "Reset" contact is enough.
Main electrical performance parameters
|Operating Voltage||24 DC||48 DC||220AC|
|Count times||0～99 times||0～99 times||0～99 times|
|Sampling mode||Inductive sampling (put the probe parallel and close to the lightning protection grounding wire)|
Note: The working voltage can be designed according to user requirements.