The ZP-TC40 series power surge protector is designed according to IEC and GB standards. It is composed of a varistor and a gas discharge tube. It has a strong surge discharge capability and is applied to the protection of all levels of low-voltage power distribution systems. The power distribution system (TT/TN/IT) can choose a variety of combinations, usually installed in the lightning protection zone LPZ0 B-1 subsequent zone, with ultra-high overvoltage withstand capability. 0769-8323 8609 / 134 2515 7172 Consult
The ZP-TC20 series of modular surge protectors are designed according to IEC and GB standards and have strong surge discharge capabilities. They are applied to the protection of low-voltage power distribution systems at all levels, according to different power distribution systems.
(TT/TN/IT) can choose a variety of combinations, usually installed in the lightning protection zone LPZ0 B-1 subsequent zone, with ultra-high overvoltage withstand capability.
Easy-made surge protector (SPD) model description
Scope of product application
1. Building-level power distribution box 2. Building important equipment power distribution cabinet/distribution box 3. There is a power distribution box for outdoor access lines in the building 4. Outdoor power distribution cabinet/distribution box
A. Module release button,Anti-vibration and easy operation
B, large area arc shielding baffle,Easier to cut off the arc
C, special space plug,
safer and more beautiful
D, integrated base,more reliable and more beautiful
Other product trip devices
Easy-made product release device
● The rapid heat conduction of the low temperature solder joints makes the tripping more timely and accurate;
● Mechanical arc shielding to make arc extinguishing more effective (the creepage distance is as high as 12mm after disconnection);
● The tripping device does not occupy additional space, so that it does not affect the discharge capacity of the SPD;
● Ensure that the trip device operates before the MOV is damaged, so as to avoid fires caused by a short MOV.
EYZAO SPD is 100% potted encapsulation
1. Better tightness;
2. The production process is complex and the cost is high;
3. Better stability, to ensure that the solder joints are free from external forces;
4. Effectively prevent the deformation of the MOV and the plastic shell to ensure its sealing and insulation performance, especially
It is used in a high temperature environment .
Under the conditions of high temperature and humidity, the encapsulated MOV is more likely to degrade, and when a surge comes, the SPD is more likely to burst.
EYZAO SPD has excellent transient overvoltage withstand capability. Under the condition of ultra-high over-voltage, it can trip safely without catching fire, and give correct instructions. It is unique in the industry.
Take the 320V SPD as an example, add (750V) on both sides of the SPD 3 times the normal voltage (230V), 2.3 times the Uc value of the SPD (320V), the state of the SPD is as follows:
The requirements of IEC61643-11 for this product are only 337V/5s tolerance and 440V/2h failure mode. EYZAO SPD far exceeds this requirement, which is of great significance in practical applications.
Installation wiring diagram
|SPD product model||ZP-TC20|
|SPD according to the standard||IEC 61643-1; GB 18802.1; YD/T 1235.1|
|Nominal working voltage Uo||230V /380V|
|Maximum continuous operating voltage UC||275V /385V|
|Nominal discharge current In (8/20μs)||10kA|
|Maximum discharge current Imax (8/20μs)||20kA|
|Voltage protection level Up(In)||≤1.2kV(L-N) ≤1.1kV(N-PE)|
|Continuous flow blocking capability If||6kArms (L-N); 1kArms (N-PE)|
|Short circuit withstand capability||3kA|
|Transient overvoltage test value TOV (low voltage system) UT (L-N)||440V, 5s|
|Transient overvoltage test value TOV (high/medium voltage system) UT (N-PE)||1200V, 200ms|
|range of working temperature||-40℃~+80℃|
|Shell material||Thermoplastic, UL94-V0|
|SPD combination mode||1P, 2P, 3P, 4P, 1P+N, 3P+N|
|Types of remote signal contacts||Switch contact|
|Switching capacity a.c||250V / 0.5A|
|Switching capacity d.c||250V / 0.1A; 125v/0.2A; 75v/0.5A|
|Cross-sectional area of remote signal contact||Maximum 1.5mm² hard wire/soft wire|